Sunday, November 23, 2014

If my house was burning





If my house was burning I would take many special and important things for me.

The first I would take obviously my phone because with it I can talk with my friends ans I can’t live without it I would also take phone charger to charge the batttery of the phone. I would take my computer because without it I can’t see my favourite series like Pretty Little Liars and also because in the computer I have a loto f photos that have important or very nice moments: travel moments, birthday, parties, etc, and I would like to keep all of them.

Also I would take my t-shirt and sweatshirt from Ireland because they are very nice reminders of a trip that meant a lot to me because I met many nice people and the travel was amazing because we visit a loto f different places, but what I liked the most was Dublin.

Of course I would save all my Money to be able to buy some things that could had been burned.


And finally, if I had time I would take my photo album when I was little because it has a loto f memories of my chilhood that I like to save because I think that the chilhood is the best phase of our lives.   

No comments:

Post a Comment