Monday, April 13, 2015

B1

Hi Clara, I'm going to talk you about one new experience that i had had the last weekend.
The last saturday I decided to go a speed dating, the meeting was in a bar. When you arrived at the bar the personal who organized all gives you a paper to put on your t-shirt or jacket with your name, then you sit on a table and talk with a boy 5 minutes. In the first half hour I meet a lot of friendly and nice boy but not the boy that I want in my life but then comes one boy who called Dylan, I have to say you, he is not a very handsome boy but he is so sweet and nice and of course funny because in the five minutes that we were talking i can't stop laughing.
So we gave the phone numbers and we are going to meet the next weekend, I'm so excited!
The experience was so good because the place was comfortable and nice, and it was very organized.











No comments:

Post a Comment