Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY


This day is other very important day. This day consists when you get up you have to have presents of Santa Claus in Spain“Papá Noel”.


I don't have any presents because my parents only give in the tree wise man.


This day I went to my grandmother's house at 1 pm to preparate the lunch and have lunch, of corse!


I was with my mother, my cousins, my ucles and my grandmother, I enjoy a lot this day because I stay with my family all together and it was nice.


The lunch was very good and I like a lot, but especially the first plate that was meat with baked potatoes and the dessert I love it!


Firts in the table was the starters and the table was like this photo








When we finish the starters, we ate the first plate that was meat with baked potatoes, it was really good.


And to finally the dessert was a puff pastry cake with nutella and buterfat ice cream inside, I love it!


When we finish the lunch my grandmother gave money to all, she give me to me this.




No comments:

Post a Comment