Wednesday, January 8, 2014

GINGERBREAD COOKIES

One day of my christmas I made gingerbread cookies with my cousin Maria, I like a lot when we made cookies or candys like these because its funny and then we can eat. I enjoy a lot this moment beacause I like to spend time with my cousin Maria.

The process was this:

galletas


This is whe we are doing the dough.






This is when the cookies are cut but not baked

This is when the cookies are baked.












And this when the cookies are decorated.


INGREDIENTS


4 cups flour

1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup butter at room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 cup honey or molasses

PREPARATION


1.MIx the flour, ginger, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.


2.Beat the butter, which is at room temperature, with the sugar until it dissolves completely.


3.Incorporate honey or molasses and egg, and finally incorporate the flour mixture with spices. Mix well the two doughs.


4.Place the dough into a sealable plastic bag or in an airtight plastic container. Book in a cool place, but not in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours.


5.Stretch the dough and cut cookies using molds.


6.Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.


7.Decorate to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment